Gallery: Green Design Predictions for 2012
9. Cameron Sinclair - Founder, Architecture for Humanity1. The rhetoric of the 2012 election will force US-based sustainability advocates to decouple themselves from the political process and seek support elsewhere.
2. The price of solar lows to a tipping point to create huge opportunity for off-grid living both in the US and abroad.
3. The decision over Keystone XL will be one of the main deciders for independents and could swing the election.
4. Architecture for Humanity will be part of a coalition of the willing to implement a 100 sustainable classrooms in North and South America.
Four Projects We Are Excited About.
1. Completing our ten school building program in Haiti in 2012
2. Designing new Football for Hope centers in South Africa, DR Congo, Mozambique and Zimbabwe.
3. Starting a Green Schools Program to build one hundred sustainable classrooms.
4. See all the entries for the Unrestricted Access Competition, transforming military spaces to civic places.
186 Comments >
- 121 Comments >
- 39 Comments >
- 140 Comments >
13 Comments >
- 25 Comments >
- 11 Comments >
- 19 Comments >
- 2002 Comments >
411 Comments >
- 392 Comments >
- 366 Comments >
- 351 Comments >
284 Comments >
281 Comments >
- 247 Comments >
240 Comments >
- 229 Comments >
- 221 Comments >
- 187 Comments >