RECOMMENDED FOR YOU:X
GREEN MY RIDE: Win a Brand New 7-Speed Linus Scout Bicycle + Accessories (Worth $645!)
The sun is out, the weather is warm, and the days are longer than ever — and pedaling around town on a brand new bicycle is the best way to savor all that summer has to offer! Inhabitat has teamed up with Linus Bikes to give one lucky reader a shiny new bicycle from their latest collection! You could win a sweet package worth a whopping $645 — including a brand new 7-speed Scout bicycle, a lightweight alloy rack and an awesome wire basket. All you need to do is convince us why you need this bike! The commenter with the best reason will claim the Scout and all these great prizes as his or her own. The deadline for this giveaway is Tuesday, July 9th, so enter today!
HOW TO ENTER:
2. LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW with your explanation why you need this bike. The more creative and specific, the better—bonus points for links to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and G+ photos that illustrate your point (use #GREENMYRIDE)
The deadline for this giveaway is Tuesday, July 9th. We’ll pick the photo and comment we like best and announce the winner in our July 11th newsletter.
THE DEADLINE IS TUESDAY, JULY 9th
The Scout – worth $545
Linus calls its sweet Scout cycle “the bike for everyone.” The Scout has an easy step-through frame, a comfortable upright riding stance and seven speeds that makes it the perfect bike to explore your world. Other features include:
- A durable Hi Tensile steel frame with Chromoly down tube
- A Shimano Acera 7 speed derailleur w/ MegaRange cassette
- Tektro dual pivot caliper brakes
- A forged aluminum crank
- A chainguard w/ enclosed crank
- Double wall alloy rims with stainless steel spokes
- Linus Elysian tires w/ gum wall
- Genuine leather grips
- A mid-century alloy bell
Rear Rack – worth $55
Linus‘ lightweight alloy rack sports your satchel, groceries, or panniers with refined, minimalist style. The sturdy rack has lots of places to secure bungee cords, allowing you to stow away your bag and leave your back and shoulders free to enjoy the ride.
Rear Wire Basket – worth $45
Browse by Keyword