Tylene Levesque

LANDSCAPED BUSINESS CARD by Tur & Partners

by , 05/21/07

Landscaped Business Card, Tur & Partner, Jung von Matt

With all the business cards we’re being inundated with this week (the downside of trade-shows), its nice to find business cards that stand out from the crowd and add a little greenery to your day. Here’s a clever and useful little business card design that perfectly expresses the mission of the company it represents: landscape architecture firm Tur & Partner. Add a little light and water to this seeded business card and in a couple days, you’ve got yourself a professionally landscaped miniature garden. Seeds embedded into the card sprout right through the holes in the plan printed on the card. This creative card was designed by Jung von Matt of Germany.

Via BLDGBLOG

1. amealz June 27, 2010 at 6:30 pm

This is an amazing design but im trying to work out, once you water this card does it not start degrading or get all wet and soggy?? and if it does not do this, is the cardboard it is made from have a plastic coating of some sort, which may not be environmentally friendly?? thatnks heaps looking forward to your reply.

2. Brianna November 14, 2007 at 9:59 pm

I love these. I want to order some. Does anyone know the company?

3. Julie August 9, 2007 at 5:54 pm

How can I order some of these cards?!?!

4. tosh June 9, 2007 at 1:38 am

they’ve stolen the idea from jamie wieck :-(

5. Roger Anderson June 4, 2007 at 3:35 pm

This is a card. This is a card with a business purpose but it is not a business card in the traditional sense. It is a marketing piece. It’s a “Chia Card” like the old Chia Pets you can get for people you don’t know what to buy for. I like the idea as a promotion. I don’t think it works as a long-term source of contact information. I have more to say but that is on my blog and not for me to take up any more space on this one.

6. Duncan June 4, 2007 at 2:13 pm

Such an excellent idea. I am assuming that the plants are cress, as it would be a bit weird if you managed to grow, like, an oak or something…

7. Brian Ainley May 23, 2007 at 1:15 pm

I would definatley remember the company of the person who gave me this card…

8. royalestel May 22, 2007 at 1:42 pm

Nifty. Actually, I think this is ‘effing brilliant for a landscaping company. I vaguely recall having seen a glimpse of it in the past.

9. The Revolution Corporation May 22, 2007 at 12:11 am

business card…. they’ve had this one for a while

10. Sean May 21, 2007 at 5:29 pm

All of the other blogs referring to this call it a direct mailer, not a business card.
    Which is it?

11. Nick Simpson May 6, 2007 at 7:22 am

It won’t save the world, but this is very cool…